A. INFORMATION, COLLECTION & USE
1. Information collected on this Website is owned by Discipling the Nations (including any subsidiary companies). We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is stated in this Policy.
2. DtN collects information from our users at several different points on the Website. We only obtain specific data about an individual who completes the ‘contact us’ page or the various ‘registration’ pages on the Website.
3. We use the anonymised analytical data we gather analyse trends, administer the Website, track user movements, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are generally not linked to personally identifiable information. For example, in relation to DtN staff, the IP address is usually fixed to the actual machine used, as opposed to the actual user.
4. There are various registration points throughout the Website for such things as requesting a prospectus, job applications, alumni, publications, and open days. You may be asked to provide certain information, including but not limited to name, address, and email address(es). You may request at any time for your personal information to be deleted from our files.
1. We use your personal information to provide the services stated on our website and also for administration/statistical purposes. Other than to agents who act on our behalf, such as recruitment agencies, the information you provide to us via the Website will not be transferred to third parties unless we have your permission to do so.
2. We may be required to share your information as necessary in order to comply with a court order, to co-operate with Government officials or other law enforcement agencies.
This Website may contain links to other websites that may be of interest to you. Please note that this Policy refers only to the dtn.academy website, and is not intended to apply to the websites of other companies to which we may provide links. DtN is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. You should ensure you check the privacy policies of such other sites if you decide to use them.
DtN secures your personal information from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. Personally, identifiable information you provide on computer servers is held in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. When personal information (including any debit or credit card numbers) is transmitted, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. DtN also takes appropriate measures to ensure that the information disclosed to it is kept secure, accurate and up to date and kept only for so long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is used.
F. CORRECTIONS/UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
If any of your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire DtN’s services or information, DtN will correct, update, or remove your personal information. This can usually be done by contacting the appropriate department or service. Alternatively, you can contact the Registrar for guidance (see Section I below).
G. SUBJECT ACCESS REQUESTS
To request access to information DtN holds about you please contact the Data Controller (see Section I below).
The DtN team may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes, we will notify you by posting a prominent notice on the website. Please ensure you read the Policy that is in force at the time of your transaction.